- 24 hours per week
- Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri 9am to 6pm
- Weekend and evening coverage necessary for special events and outings
- Flexibility is huge!
- Be a part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO
- Excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision, and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs, and more
As a driver with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to transport people from site while maintaining the assigned schedule.
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner. Informs supervisor of any unusual situations or accidents immediately.
- Assists riders entering and exiting the vehicle
- Complies with all traffic safety rules and regulations
- Assists the department supervisor with the daily activities of the Transportation Department
- Inspects and maintains vehicles daily for cleaning and safety issues
- Maintains accurate logs per required standards
- Follows established schedules, adjusts schedules to meet unanticipated changes, and determines safest and most efficient pickup and delivery routes
- Drives specially equipped van to deliver physically limited persons to various destinations; assures that wheelchair lifts and tie down equipment are properly operated and that riders are delivered to appointments in a timely manner.
What will you need?
- Drivers License obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required
- BLS Provider certification preferred
- Drivers License specializing in Commercial preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience as a Chauffeur preferred
- CDL license highly preferred