3rd Gen Painting is looking to hire a marketing intern near La Grange to help generate content and manage our social media & web presence this coming 2019 Spring and Summer season.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist our company in generating online content—stories, photos, videos, posts—for publishing on the web including news features and social media posts
- Find ways to better promote our message
- Create marketing materials & help with advertising efforts
- Assist in event support and community reach out as needed
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Support our team with research and various administrative tasks as necessary
- Recent grads or current college students pursuing a degree in communications, journalism, PR, marketing, or digital media.
- Knowledge of basic social media platforms and graphic design programs (photoshop, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand basic technology concepts regarding search engine optimization
- Organized, detailed-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks
Compensation & Benefits
The internship is part-time, 15-20 hours per week starting this April. Pay is $14/Hr. There will be a full-time position available starting Mid-June which starts at $16/Hr.
Work hours are flexible between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday-Sunday. We have workspaces in both Wicker Park (Milwaukee & Division) and Western Springs, IL.
To apply, please send us a short email with the following:
- Brief introduction of yourself along with any personal & professional goals (3-5 sentences)
- Applicable digital media, web content, or social marketing work that you have created in the past
3rd Gen Painting Company Locations: